** OFF MARKET - FIXED PRICE** £250,000
- £245,000 Valuation
- Fully managed investment
- £105,000 Cash required to invest if mortgaged (incl taxes, deposit, legals and refurb*)
- £12,500 Annual Net Rental Return if mortgaged
- 12% Annual Net Rental Return if mortgaged
- £275,000 Cash required to invest if cash purchase (incl taxes, deposit, legals)
- £20,500 Annual Net Rental Return if cash purchase
- 6.1% Annual Net Rental Return if cash purchase
*Does not include sourcing and project management fee
A fantastic opportunity to secure a bright, traditional flat situated in the Dalry area of the city, within walking distance of Haymarket Station and the West End. The property comprises of four double bedrooms, a spacious living room, separate fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath. There is double glazing, gas central heating and a residents parking zone nearby. This property is suitable for students.
Internal floor space 85m2 (£2,940 per m2 at target price)
The property needs refurbishment, including; upgrades of kitchen fittings, bath re-enamel, repaint property throughout, replace radiators, flooring and furnishings.
Post refurbishment rental would be £1,740 per month.To get full access to our Financial Appraisal, Sales Schedule, and Home Report simply pop your details in the form below and we'll get back to you with the expert details.