Bruntsfield Edinburgh - One of the best places to invest for buy to let investment.
- £425,000 Valuation
- Renovated increase in value goes to investor
- Fully managed investment
- £230,000 Cash required to invest if mortgaged (incl taxes, deposit, legals and refurb*)
- £24,000 Annual net rental return if mortgaged**
- 10.4% Annual net rental return if mortgaged**
- £527,000 Cash required to invest if cash purchase (incl taxes, deposit, legals & refurb*)
- £31,000 Annual net rental return if cash purchase**
- 5.9% Annual net rental return if cash purchase**
*Does not include sourcing and project management fee **Requires HMO licence to be in place
Fantastic top floor 4 bedroom flat in the highly sought-after area of Bruntsfield Edinburgh. The property is located a short distance from Edinburgh University and the city centre. This is a very well-proportioned property which retains several period features. There is a shared garden to the rear and residents' and permit parking outside the property and on nearby streets. The property has previously held a 4-person HMO licence which has since expired. We would endeavour to obtain a 5-person HMO licence by changing the use of the living room to a bedroom. There is a large dining/kitchen room, a bathroom with full suite and further shower room.
Internal floor space 158m2 (£2,900 per m2 At target price)
Post refurbishment rental would be £3250 per month.To get full access to our Financial Appraisal, Sales Schedule, and Home Report simply pop your details in the form below and we'll get back to you with the expert details.