Where to start with Edinburgh property investment?
Our typical investor will have between £50k and £2m to invest in Edinburgh property and may choose to either purchase properties outright or gear their funds to build a larger portfolio. Please look at our Case Studies to see the type of assets we source for our clients, and what our clients have said on our Investor Testimonials page.
In short, we;
- Source properties on both the open market and via off-market exclusive deals
- Carry out a full property/site visit
- Prepare a full and detailed financial appraisal
- Circulate the main ‘headline’ details via newsletter to our registered investors
- Forward full details on request of the property
- Advise on the investment property opportunity
- Arrange any surveys, roofing assessment or site plan confirmations as required
- Set up legal conveyancing and independent financial advice as required
- Collect keys, record meter reading, transfer utilities, test all fittings and appliances
- Arrange architect and refurbishment plans as required and obtain quotes
- Project manage all works
- Submit and obtain HMO Licence (House of Multiple Occupancy) as required
- Market and let the property (usually while the works are ongoing so that tenants are ready to move in as soon as possible)
- Manage the property on an ongoing basis following completion.
Basically, we do everything for you with your Edinburgh property investment so that you don’t even need to visit the property, unless you’d like to!