Utilities and Council Tax (Students)

During your check-in, your Cullen Property representative will take meter readings and we will arrange for utilities (gas and electricity) to be transferred into your name. Students are exempt from Council Tax. However, it is your responsibility to inform the council of your matriculation number and address. Click here for further information regarding student council tax exemption.

Make sure you complete the form in a timely manner after moving into your property, otherwise you may be liable for council tax payment.

Property Search

Cullen Property Tenant News

Latest Student Tenant News