Our Tenant Find Service is ideal for landlords who live locally and are happy to manage their property once a suitable tenant has been sourced and referenced.
Cullen Property takes care of:
- Full advertising of your property on all main web portals and on ‘To Let’ boards
- Personal viewings accompanied by Cullen Property staff
- Referencing of new tenants
- Lease preparation and signing
- Collection of the first month’s rent and deposit
- Compilation of the Tenant Information Pack (this is a statutory requirement)
We typically charge 50% of one month’s rent (+VAT) for this service, subject to a minimum charge of £300 +VAT. Further services are available at an additional cost.
As the landlord, you remain responsible for:
- Fulfilling your legal responsibilities such as landlord registration, providing gas and electrical safety certificates, and more
- Providing emergency contacts – HMO landlords are required to provide 24 hour cover for their property
- Preparing a full inventory
- Placing the deposit in one of three government-approved tenancy deposit schemes
- Collecting rent
- Regular maintenance checks
- Checking the tenants into the property at the tenancy start, and checking tenants out at the end, agreeing costs of any losses, damage or cleaning required
- Repayment of the deposit after making agreed deductions through the chosen Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Contact us directly on 0131 221 1818 or by email to chat through the options.