- £370,000 Valuation
- Fully managed investment
- £157,000 Cash required to invest if mortgaged (incl taxes, deposit, legals and refurb*)
- £11,000 Annual net rental return if mortgaged
- 11.8% Annual net rental return if mortgaged
- £416,000 Cash required to invest if cash purchase (incl taxes, deposit, legals & refurb*)
- £17,000 Annual net rental return if cash purchase
- 4.2% Annual net rental return if cash purchase
*Does not include sourcing and project management fee
A rare opportunity to secure a spacious two double bedroom property at fixed price with plans to convert to three bedroom student market offering. Further to the bedrooms, the property comprises of one large reception room, a study and a dining kitchen in the sought-after Morningside area of Edinburgh’s Southside. We have appraised against plans to convert to a three bedroom property. There is also potential to make upgrades as per the current layout and offer a high quality two bedroom with a view to securing a professional let.
Internal floor space 92m2 (£4000 per m2 At target price)
The property needs a replacement boiler, upgrades to smoke and heat detectors as per regulations, as well as fire safe door installation. Installation of three bed inventory, repaint bedrooms and kitchen, replacement carpets throughout (subject to changes as per HMO or professional let).
Post refurbishment rental would be £1,800.00 per month.
To get full access to our Financial Appraisal, Sales Schedule, and Home Report simply pop your details in the form below and we’ll get back to you with the expert details.