Marchmont Edinburgh - A great investment opportunity in Edinburgh
- £285,000 Valuation
- Fully managed investment
- £124,000 Cash required to invest if mortgaged (incl taxes, deposit, legals & refurb*)
- £9,300 Annual Net Rental Return if mortgaged
- 7.5% Annual Net Rental Return if mortgaged
- £323,000 Cash required to invest if cash purchase (incl taxes, deposit, legals & refurb*)
- £15,300 Annual Net Rental Return if cash purchase
- 4.7% Annual Net Rental Return if cash purchase
A traditional second floor three bedroom, fully HMO Licensed property in the heart of Marchmont just 100m from the Meadows and within a few minutes’ walk to Edinburgh University and George Square. This property has been continually managed by Cullen Property for over ten years without any voids and has seen steady rental and capital growth.
It has benefitted recently from a new kitchen and bathroom and the increasing demand for this type of property looks set to continue and it is expected to perform very well as an investment opportunity.
Comprises of a large living room to the front, three double bedrooms to the rear, internal kitchen, and internal bathroom.
Internal floor space 87m2 (£3,450 per m2 At fixed price)
None required, although the property has potential to create and additional shower room in the box-room between the living room and the kitchen at some point in the future. This has not been allowed for in the financial appraisals.
Rent from Sept 2018 expected to be £1,650 per month.To get full access to our Financial Appraisal, Sales Schedule, and Home Report simply pop your details in the form below and we'll get back to you with the expert details.