At Cullen Property we look after your property as if it was our own.
First and foremost, this means finding and letting it to reliable tenants at the highest achievable rent. At the same time, we ensure that the property is checked regularly and any maintenance issues or repairs are taken care of in the most cost effective way possible.
We will make sure that the rent is being collected and sent to you without having to chase it, and we’ll keep you informed along the way.
If you would like to self-manage your property, take a look at our Tenant Find Service.
Full Management Service – What’s Included?
- A free rental valuation of your property and its earning potential. We can also advise you on how to increase its value
- Full marketing of your property in our advertising media, including this and many other websites such as Citylets and Lettingweb, ‘To let’ boards, university accommodation fairs and more
- The personal touch – we personally show all prospective tenants around your property
- Referencing tenants – saving you time and inconvenience, and making sure we choose a reliable tenant for your property (NB: A fee of £40 + VAT is charged for this service for each new tenant.)
- Preparing and signing lease documentation and a detailed inventory
- Collecting rent and the deposit on your behalf, transferring the rent by BACS to your bank account by the eighth working day of each month, and providing you with monthly statements
- Setting up a tenancy deposit scheme (TDS) account, placing funds in the account and issuing certificates to tenants
- Check-in of new tenants by our own staff, including checking the inventory and providing a full condition report and dated photographic record. We also introduce tenants to all appliances, meters, stopcocks etc.
- Transferring utilities and council tax into tenant names
- Liaison with and payment of any factoring agencies
- Regular maintenance inspections and reports completed by our designated maintenance co-ordinator for your property. We also arrange cost effective repairs, monitor health and safety matters and ensure compliance with all relevant regulation
- Remarketing your property as required at the end of a tenancy
- Checking tenants out at the end of the lease and agreeing with the tenant the costs of any losses, damage or cleaning to be deducted from the deposit. Organising and managing any works required
- Full check-out report including inventory, condition report and dated photographic record
- Repayment of the deposit after making agreed deductions through the chosen tenancy deposit scheme