THIS PROPERTY IS NOW **SOLD**
OFF MARKET FIXED PRICE DEAL – £290,000
- £275,000 Valuation (Pre-market verbal RICS valuation)
- Fully managed investment
- £138,000 Cash required to invest if mortgaged (incl taxes, deposit, legals & refurb*)
- £10,500 Annual Net Rental Return if mortgaged
- 7.6% Annual Net Rental Return if mortgaged
- £330,000 Cash required to invest if cash purchase (incl taxes, deposit, legals & refurb*)
- £16,000 Annual Net Rental Return if cash purchase
- 4.8% Annual Net Rental Return if cash purchase
*Does not include sourcing & project management fee
A traditional Victorian well-proportioned and laid out three-bedroom first floor flat in the East End of Edinburgh. Located towards the top end of Leith Walk and within 10 minutes’ walk of the Omni Centre and the St James Centre (currently undergoing an £850m rebuild), this property is very well placed to benefit from its proximity, and to further benefit from the extension to the Edinburgh tram line (expected to go down Leith Walk in the next few years).
Numerous bus routes are on the door step and it has good transport links to all parts of the city as well as numerous local amenities.
Comprises of a large double windowed living room to the front (with double glazing), three generous double bedrooms to the rear, good sized and well-appointed kitchen, shower-room and w.c., storage, Gas Central Heating and part double glazing.
It will let well into the Edinburgh student market or sharing young professionals.
Internal floor space 84m² (£3,450 per m² At target price)